About Indic Inspiration
- Indic inspirations aspire to narrate stories of Indian Culture, Heritage and Traditions through Indic inspired objects. This collection consists of the products which support health and wellness.
- Enriched with Indian ancient wisdom of wellbeing Indic Inspirations brings together the authentic Indian experience of yoga filled with joy. They believe yoga is a practice to keep your body and mind in holistic balance. You will be proud to own and gift these unique mats.
Jute-Cotton Yoga Mat From Indic Inspiration
- DIMENSIONS: 72-inch x 24 inch
- MATERIAL: 50% Jute and 50% Cotton
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1000 g
- The meditation mat is made, with jute threads in natural colour form and cotton yarn dyed with blue. The grip provides a lot of traction, giving you extra stability during meditation.
- This Meditation mat is designed as compact as possible for carrying and convenient storage. A hand peddled wheel mechanism (Charkha Wheel) is used to make these masts.
- These mats are made, with using many of Northern Karnataka’s craft-traditions and techniques such as indigo dyeing of the Neelgars, rope-twisting, folk-stitching and joinery of the Nadafs, vegetable tanning/dyeing of hides and leather-crafting of the Dhor and Samgar communities, wool-felting, spinning and kambal weaving techniques of sheepherding communities.
- These yoga mats have a naturally ribbed serrated Texture of the interwoven threads which help you maintain your grip for a natural flow of movement, working towards a balance without providing artificial sticky support. It gives a beneficial acupressure effect through the soles of your feet, sweat wicks away, no puddles after a class.