Badam meaning nuts and Ashrafian meaning gold coins are combined to form the royal sweet recipe of Badam Ashrafian. These sweets are a type of sweets made in the marzipan model.
Badam Ashrafian is a mouth melting sweet recipe with a beautiful golden texture. The sweet comes with a rich nutty flavour as these are made with
Almonds, Sugar, Cardamom, Saffran
Almond House is a brand name in the sweets and snacks market of India. The company is known to create unique recipes since 1989. This sweet maker commits purity and tasty as
• The sweets can be gifted in an attractive gift box.
• Fine quality ingredients are used to make sweets.
• The sweets are not made with bare hands.
• The sweets are made at a hygienic environment.
• The shelf life of these sweets are 7 days.
Badam Ashrafian can be kept tasty and fresh for a long time span by following the below tips.
• Refrigerate after the packet is opened.
• Keep the sweets away from extreme sunlight.
Legal Disclaimer: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients.