The tie-dye prints have ruled the fashion trend this season. The once considered defunct print made a comeback on the global fashion sense with a big band. It has made its presence felt and lasted for a long time, and proven its versatility. From summer dresses to sarees and tracks, tie-dye blended well in most trends.
Ready to take off? Check out our celebrity-inspired tie-dye fashion ideas:
- Vaani Kapoor picks playfulness! Inspired by this, we have chosen this beautiful peach, and pink tie-dye fit and flare maxi dress. Shop now.
- Sanya Malhotra wows in a tie dye dress. This blue kurta set is all easy breezy look that is perfect for your day at home or lazy brunch with your buddies. Shop now.
- Shilpa Shetty adds these tie-dye into her vacancy wardrobe. If you want to switch to a romantic dinner after a week on the beach with your loved one, this blue kaftan tie-dye seems to be a perfect dress. Shop now.
- Kiara Advani turns on the heat with a pink tie-dye saree. While people are busy using tie-dye prints in the western ensembles, it made a good fit for an Indian look. Shop now.
- Jacqueline Fernandez dials up the romance with the saree. The actress looked elegant in the light pastel shop now worldwide shipping at trendia.co
- Kira Advani keeps it a contemporary and cool lehenga. Showing us that tie-dyes are not just to wear for casual or daily wear but festive wear too. Shop now.