Bollywood celebrity wedding bling has clearly had an impact on the bridal fashion trends of this year. Actresses from Deepika Padukone to Katrina Kaif to Anushka Sharma to Alia Bhatt to Rashmika Mandanna are setting the jewelry fashion trends. Following the recent wedding of Aalia and Ranbir, Alia Bhatt's uncut diamonds and hand-strung pearls are a popular request from clients, according to the jeweler.
Whether it's kundan, ploki, or diamond jewelry, most brides are looking for pieces that are a part of their family's history. This year's brides are embracing chokers, maang tikkas, and bangles made of uncut diamonds with pearl drops.
Let us explore at the celebrity inspired jewelry looks:
- Deepika Padukone - Pearl Beaded Choker Necklace Set
- Katrina Kaif - Handcrafted Kundan Inspired Earrings
- Anushka Sharma - Gold Plated Traditional Meena Work Earring
- Alia Bhatt - Gold Plated Kundan & Pearl Studded Choker
- Madhuri Dixit - Ruby Emerald Kundan Beads Gold Plated Set
- Kiara Advani - Kundan Inspired Necklace with earrings
- Dia Mirza - Tanjore beaded Kundan Necklace with earring
- Rashmika Mandanna - Kundan Pearls Gold Plated Choker Set
- Sara Ali Khan - 18k Gold Plated White Polki & Pearl Jhumkas