About Amar Chitra Katha
- Amar Chitra Katha is a cultural phenomenon. They publish books in the fields of mythology(the Puranas and epics), history(ancient, medieval and modern India) and literature(folktales, fables, legends and lore).
- There is a perfect balancing of the nostalgia of the older generation with the preferences of the digital-generation. With more than 1.5 million copies sold every year, they are undoubtedly Indian favourite storyteller.
Rama’s Ring From Amar Chitra Katha
|BRAND||Amar Chitra Katha|
|NO. OF PAGES||100|
|AUTHOR||Sanjana Kapur & Niranjana Sivaram|
- Over the centuries, the two greatest Indian epics, Ramayana and Mahabharata, have been written in different Indian languages to enable them to reach a wider audience.
- Poets like Tulsidas, Kamban and Krittibas Ojha have all penned down their versions of these stories in the common language of their regions.
- The tribal communities also had their versions in the form of songs and plays that their people could connect to. These versions of Indian epics are a part of our rich Indian heritage which should be preserved and promoted.
- In this special collection entitled Rama's Ring, Amar Chitra Katha brings together nine lesser-known stories from alternate tellings of the two great Indian epics. This is the first time we bring Ramayana stories and Mahabharata stories together in a book. While some tellings in this book are poetic masterpieces in their own right, others are simple folk versions passed down from one generation to the next. The iconic illustrations and in-depth research of the credible team of Amar Chitra Katha make this book a must-read for all genders and all age groups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Awesome stories. Very nice
Very nice to read the mythological stories
My two and half year old son loves it. He wanted me to read the story to him again and again.
Very good teaching. Very good book
Easy to understand for kids. They loved it