A mix of artisanship and pure engineering - built by proud, young designers who saw the scale model project as a way to express their admiration for ISRO's work - Made in aluminum with all the details of a PSLV, this 1:150 scale model is a collector's item that can adorn your study or work desk at home or at the office! Your dose of daily inspiration, with this model of rocket science!
- 1:150 Scale PSLV Rocket Model.
- Carefully painted, extraordinary sharp markings great attention to detail; Durable
- Great collectable for model spaceflight enthusiast; Also a wonderful decoration for your home, office, countertop
- Great Christmas/birthday gift for kids, children, friends.
- Material: anodised aluminium.
The Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) is a third-generation rocket launcher designed, manufactured and operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It comes in the category of medium-lift launchers with a reach up to various orbits, including the GeoSynchronous Transfer Orbit, Lower Earth Orbit, and Polar Sun Synchronous Orbit. All the operations of PSLV are controlled from the Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota, east coast, India.
PSLV has a four-stage system comprising a combination of solid and liquid-fuelled rocket stages. The first stage at the very bottom is solid fuelled, having six strap-on solid rocket boosters wrapped around it. Second stage is liquid fuelled whereas the third stage has a solid fuelled rocket motor. At the fourth stage, the launcher uses a liquid propellant to boost in outer space.