Patanjali Lauki Amla Juice is made from fresh and quality tested natural extracts of Lauki and Amla. It is a storehouse of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc. It is also low in fat and cholesterol, which makes it an ideal health drink. It contains vitamins C, vitamin B1, thiamine, B2 riboflavin, B3 niacin, B6 and vitamin A.
- It works by creating a wide range of ailments; possessing the antimicrobial activity; exhibiting the free radical scavenging activity; producing the laxative action; inhibiting the muscarinic receptors and calcium channels; possessing a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity; treating urinary tract and other infections; possessing the antioxidant activity. It is used for diabetes, jaundice, ulcers, piles, colitis, hypertension and other conditions.
- It is also used as a supportive treatment for cardiovascular disorders, fungal infections, urinary tract infections, microbial infections, oxidative stress, constipation, wound infections, typhoid fever, cholera, tuberculosis, gonorrhoea acne and neurodegenerative disorders
- Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Lauki (Lagenaria siceraria (Molina) Standl.)
- Flavour Tulsi
- Flavour Mint
- Citric Acid (Anhydrous)
- Potassium Sorbate (Food Grade)
- Sodium Benzoate (Food Grade)
How to Use:
- 15-20 ml. as whole or equal proportion with water or as directed by the Physician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.