Patanjali Aloe vera Juice contains pulp extract from the green juicy leaf which is rich in natural nutrients and fiber with great medicinal value. It is colorless to pale yellow liquid with suspended fibers and have a blend, slightly astringent, bitter taste with characteristic acidic odor. It provides complete nourishment to the body. The juice comes loaded with a bevy of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants essential for our body.
- Daily consumption of it manages a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, acidity, and gas.
- It is also beneficial in boosting appetite and keeping a check on weight gain
- It has Antioxidant and possible antimicrobial properties. It helps maintain smooth, radiant skin and promotes hair growth.
- It can be used as an herbal tonic for curing hormonal issues, as well as pancreas and spleen related disorders.
- The health benefiting properties of aloe vera juice also boosts the body's immunity.
- The juice acts a laxative and is therefore not recommended for pregnant women and those with sensitive motion.
- Green Aloe vera Leaf (Aloe vera L. Burm.f.)
- Xanthan Gum
- Sorbitol 70%
- Citric Acid
- Preservative: Sodium Benzoate (Food grade) & Potassium Sorbate (Food grade)
How to Use:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.