Inspire yourself with every cuppa of your favourite warm beverage! With the Chandrayaan for company. A mission that took India to the moon!
India’s first Chandrayaan mission was achieved in 2008. Launched in October 2008, the Indian Space Research Agency (ISRO)’s Chandrayaan-1 remained operational until August 2009. It was intended to orbit and study the moon for two years. The first Chandrayaan mission was instrumental in the discovery of water on the moon and then hit the headlines again a decade later for its own surprising rediscovery in orbit around the moon.
On August 20, 2019, India successfully launched its second lunar mission Chandrayaan-2 on-board its powerful rocket GSLV-MkIII-M1 from the spaceport in Sriharikota to explore the uncharted south pole of the celestial body by landing a rover. It was a moment of pride for the entire nation.
Chandrayaan-2 mission is a highly complex mission, which represents a significant technological leap compared to the previous missions of ISRO. It comprised an Orbiter, Lander and Rover to explore the unexplored South Pole of the Moon. The mission is designed to expand the lunar scientific knowledge through detailed study of topography, seismography, mineral identification and distribution, surface chemical composition, thermo-physical characteristics of top soil and composition of the tenuous lunar atmosphere, leading to a new understanding of the origin and evolution of the Moon.
Chandrayaan-3, India's third mission to Moon, is likely to be launched in 2022. It is the same configuration like Chandrayaan-2 but it will not have an orbiter. The orbiter launched during Chandrayaan-2 will be used for Chandrayaan-3.
This product is a tribute to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and the country’s technological prowess, and as such stirs up national pride.
- For Flavor, Ceramic Is The Best Choice. It Neither Absorbs Nor Imparts Flavors, Leaving Coffee/Tea To Taste Just As It Should
- A designer printed mug
- Dishwasher Safe | Microwave And Oven Safe | Freezer Safe | Non Toxic | Bpa Free | Environment Friendly | Reusable And Odorless
- Non Toxic & Environment Friendly Features Makes It A Healthier Option
- This coffee mug is an ideal gift for your loved once.
- Package Content: 1 Printed Ceramic Coffee Mug (200 Ml Capacity) | Wash Care - Do Not Use Steel Scrubber on Printed Area