- DIMENSIONS: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- MATERIAL: Paperback
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 300 g
- The book, ‘Light on Yoga: The Classic Guide to Yoga by the World's Foremost Authority’ provides reliable and accurate information on the subject of Yoga and tells the readers about the correct techniques of practising Yoga.
- This book is written in such a manner that makes it easy for readers to understand the steps without any trouble. The descriptions of Yoga form given in the book make it easier for readers to practise it by themselves.
- This book serves as an introduction for beginners who are looking to learn the unique practice of Yoga. It has been authored by the famous B.K.S. Iyengar, who is known for his mastery over the topic of Yoga.
- Yoga is not just a physical exercise but is also a way of keeping the mental state intact. Yoga helps in keeping the body fit and fresh and also clears the mind from any stress which indirectly proves to be detrimental when it comes to staying healthy.
- The benefits of Yoga are immense and hence Yoga is becoming popular across the globe. However, the benefits of Yoga can be achieved only if it is practised with proper discipline and order. Hence, this book has been prepared so that readers can reap all the benefits of practising Yoga correctly.
- To give a structured knowledge pattern about Yoga, this book has been divided into three segments. The first segment deals with the understanding of Yoga. In the first section, the author tells what exactly Yoga is and discusses its nature and essential components. In the second part, various Yoga asanas and kriyas are explained. The third part deals with Pranayama, and it covers topics like the techniques of Pranayam and its effects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.