About Amar Chitra Katha
- Amar Chitra Katha is a cultural phenomenon. They publish books in the fields of mythology(the Puranas and epics), history(ancient, medieval and modern India) and literature(folktales, fables, legends and lore).
- There is a perfect balancing of the nostalgia of the older generation with the preferences of the digital-generation. With more than 1.5 million copies sold every year, they are undoubtedly Indian favourite storyteller.
Dasha Avatar From Amar Chitra Katha
|BRAND||Amar Chitra Katha|
|NO. OF PAGES||100|
|AGE||9 to 14|
- According to puranic lore, Vishnu is the preserver of the universe. The Dashavatar is the puranic story of the then incarnations of Vishnu who descend to the terrestrial world to establish stability and order.
- The avatars occur in a sequence, the first was the Matsya or fish representing 'life in the water' followed by Kurma or Turtle signifying 'life in water and on land' then Varaha or Boar alluding to 'terrestrial life' and so on.
- The sequence of the avatars could symbolise various stages in the evolution of life culminating in the advent of the perfect being.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.