Besan Laddu, Made with Fresh Gram Flour, 100% Vegetarian, Diwali Special Gift Packet, Available in 500 gm, 1 kg & 2 kg Packets
The Bandar Laddu from G. Pulla Reddy is one of the most popular sweet delicacies in India. It is also known as “Besan ka Laddu”. It originates from Machillipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Bandar Laddu from the house from G. Pulla Reddy is
• 100 % vegetarian.
• Topped with cashew nuts.
• Round shaped and golden yellow in color.
• Free from artificial coloring or flavoring substances or preservatives.
• Offered during all festive occasions and celebrations in the family.
• Ideal for sending to loved ones, in beautiful gift wraps.
• Available with personalized gift messages.
• Available in 500 gm, 1 kg, and 2 kg packs respectively.
• Long lasting with a shelf life of 15 days.
Bandar laddu from G. Pulla Reddy is made with fine and fresh ingredients. The sweets easily melt in the mouth and come with an extremely smooth texture.
• Gram flour
Retain the softness and freshness of the Bandar Laddus by following the below tips:
• Store the laddu in a cool dry place.
• Keep the laddu in airtight containers.
• Refrigerate to increase the shelf life.
No.Of Pieces Per Kg - 20 to 25 Pieces