Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul
Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul is made from herbal extracts. It is made with
• Arjun Chahal
• Hadjod lata
• Laksha churna
• Bala panchang
• Shuddha guggul
Patanjali is a popular brand in the market of Ayurvedic supplement and beauty products. The Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul
• Is available in an air sealed pack.
• Comes with a shelf life of 12 months.
• Is made with the best quality ingredients.
People should consume Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul after consulting a physician. The brand suggests the following dose for this herbal supplement.
• 1-2 tablets in a day.
• Should be consumed twice a day.
• Should be consumed after having meals.
Patanjali Lakshadi Guggul can be kept fresh and edible for long by following the below tips.
• Keep in the provided airtight bottle.
• Store at a cool, dry, and dark place.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purpose only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or prescribed by the physician.