Patanjali Arshkalp Vati
Patanjali Arshkalp Vati It is made from a combination of herbal extracts.
Made from a rich collection of natural and herbal ingredients, this package is made from:
- Rasottsudh (berberisaristata)
- Harar small (terminaliachebula)
- Bakayan (melia azedarach)
- Nimoli (azadirachtaindica)
- Reetha (sapindusmukorossi)
- Kapoor desi (cinnamomumcamphora)
- Khunkharaba (daemonoropsdraco)
- Makoy (solanum nigrum)
- Ghritkumari (aloe barbadensis)
- Nagddon (artemisia vulgaris)
How to Use:
- 1 or 2 tablets, twice a day, On an empty stomach in the morning and before dinner.
- You should take this with water or buttermilk.
Note: The product is guaranteed to be 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only. Images/packaging/ labels may vary from time to time due to changes made by the manufacturer's manufacturing batch and location. The product description is for information purposes only and may contain additional ingredients